Just after a blog is launched on WordPress at managed WordPress hosting providers, a massive amount of content in form of blog posts, pages and updated need to be added each week on the blog. These content in return, drive traffic and engagement.
There are dozens of websites that offer writing services for varying costs. All you have to do is search content writer or copywriter or content marketing writer website and you will get thousands of hits. However, when it comes down to it there are essentially three categories of writing works, primarily based on price. There are low-end, mid-range, and high-end sites. The following breakdown will give you a clearer picture of which site may be right for you.
Low-end content writing requirements:
These are the content writing services, which you can use for low-end content writing jobs, for example for content for SEO distribution, content for entry-level business, etc.
- Mechanical Turk – This site is for any task that a computer cannot complete, including writing, and is typically low skill and low cost. You can use for getting low-end writing works done.
- Odesk, Elance – Odesk, Elance is a bidding site where both requesters and writers can operate for free while the site collects a small commission through connecting them, you can post content writing requirements. The name of this site has been upgraded and is known as Upwork.
- People Per Hour – This site is exactly as its name suggests, where requesters can offer content writing jobs for a set rate per hour, as little as one hour jobs, and freelancers can accept it.
- Freelancer – Another bidding site, you can post content writing jobs you need to be done and have freelancers place bids on the job with their rates and resumes.
- Fiverr – A unique take on freelancing, Fiverr is where people can post their content writing skills and goods for a flat rate of five dollars.
- Text Broker – This is a work on demand site where you can post things you want to be written and a worker can choose it from a list of available jobs.
Mid-range content writing requirements:
These services can be used to hire content writers who can write content for website, blog, ebook, whitepaper, a book for Kindle, and promotional content.
- Adfero – Unlike many other sites, Adfero hires a staff to write content pieces and various types of advertisements.
- Reddit for Hire (Redditors for hire) – This is a site where freelancers can advertise their services and skills and businesses can choose among them.
- Copify – This work on demand site is primarily set up for copywriting at low to mid-range costs.
- Pure Content – Writers on Pure Content have to apply before they can begin writing, and after that, they can choose among various job postings (price and job outlines included) and decide if they want to write it.
- Copypress – This site is geared towards SEO content and acts as a middleman between businesses and writers.
- Content Now – Based in the United Kingdom, Content Now has a hired staff that is guaranteed to be native to the English language and the business can receive a quote for the work they require.
- iWriter – On this on-demand content website, businesses and individuals can request articles amongst several different skill levels (standard, premium, elite, and elite plus). You can read our iWriter Review.
- Envato Studio – Clients can choose among freelancers to offer writing jobs and the site serves as the coordinator between the two parties.
High-end content writing requirements:
These services are mostly required when you need content for a press release, high-quality blog, social media posts, books, publications and so on.
- SixEstate – Specializing in content marketing and SEO, all writing goes through both a professional writer and an editor before reaching its final product.
- Press Association – Focusing on editorials, sticky content, and photography, this website offers a professional talent pool for clients.
- NewsCred – A social media and SEO focused company, it hires a highly qualified staff so that clients get the publishable content they are looking for.
- Individual Freelance Journalist – This is not a site, but rather an individual who writes content freelance and skill and price can vary widely.
Well written post, I have tried, Elance, Freelance and TextBroker in past. TextBroker is dedicated to content writing only, thats great. I loved the way writers complete tasks on time get all things done properly. I am happy to try other new alternatives too. May be I can find more creative people out there.
Flores, Thanks for adding your feedback 🙂
What makes Fiverr so unique? Fiverr is one of the unique uptakes on the freelancing market. At Fiverr anyone can post their content writings or sell goods at a minimal price of $5 which is quite cheap.
There are lots and lots of websites that are offering services of writing for different costs. What you need to do is do the research about what is required, like searching the copywriter, or the content writer, and after that, you will get a large number of hits. But there are three different categories of works related to writing, i.e. low-end, high-end and mid-range web-sites.
nice information we need this thank you ankit
You are welcome Jerry.
Very informative article. All your articles are awesome and informative. Do visit my blog and suggest needful.
This is a very useful list for any writer out there. Sable Content also hire writers from time to time.
I am a writer and I have tried setting up profile on Fiverr. But, in my experience it has been very hard to get a job. The concept of creating a catchy gig so that people may find you hasn’t worked for me yet. Maybe after some practice and trial I will be able to get a positive outcome.
I have tried freelancer but the quality of writers that you get there is quite dicey. You cannot be sure of their work and it often gets delayed as compared to the timeline you provide.
According to my experience, this website very helpful. I am also a content writer and i am also holding a team of writers. We are searching out for some projects. You can connect me on +91 8160642977.
Thank you for this post! I have tried Fiverr, Upwork, and freelancer but I feel like it’s highly competitive to get consistent gigs for relatively low pay. I was happy to see new options out there that I have never heard of before to sign up for so thank you for sharing!