There are dozens of websites that offer writing services for varying costs. All you have to do is search content writer or copywriter or content marketing writer website and you will get thousands of hits. However, when it comes down to it there are essentially three categories of writing works, primarily based on price. There are low-end, mid-range, and high-end sites. The following breakdown will give you a clearer picture of which site may be right for you.
Low-end content writing requirements:
These are the content writing services, which you can use for low end content writing jobs, for example for content for seo distribution, content for entry level business, etc.
- Mechanical Turk – This site is for any task that a computer cannot complete, including writing, and is typically low skill and low cost. You can use for getting low end writing works done.
- Odesk, Elance – Odesk, Elance is a bidding site where both requesters and writers can operate for free while the site collects a small commission through connecting them, you can post content writing requirements.
- People Per Hour – This site is exactly as its name suggests, where requesters can offer content writing jobs for a set rate per hour, as little as one hour jobs, and freelancers can accept it.
- Freelancer – Another bidding site, you can post content writing jobs you need to be done and have freelancers place bids on the job with their rates and resumes.
- Fiverr – A unique take on freelancing, Fiverr is where people can post their content writing skills and goods for a flat rate of five dollars.
- Text Broker – This is a work on demand site where you can post things you want written and a worker can choose it from a list of available jobs.
Mid-range content writing requirements:
These services can be used to hire content writers who can write content for website, blog, ebook, whitepaper, book for kindle, and promotional content.
- Adfero – Unlike many other sites, Adfero hires a staff to write content pieces and various types of advertisements.
- Reddit for Hire (Redditors for hire) – This is a site where freelancers can advertise their services and skills and businesses can choose among them.
- Copify – This work on demand site is primarily set up for copywriting at low to mid-range costs.
- Pure Content – Writers on Pure Content have to apply before they can begin writing, and after that they can choose among various job postings (price and job outlines included) and decide if they want to write it.
- Copypress – This site is geared towards SEO content and acts as a middle man between businesses and writers.
- Content Now – Based in the United Kingdom, Content Now has a hired staff that is guaranteed to be native to the English language and the business can receive a quote for the work they require.
- iWriter – On this on-demand content website, businesses and individuals can request articles amongst several different skill levels (standard, premium, elite, and elite plus). You can read our iWriter Review.
- Envato Studio – Clients can choose among freelancers to offer writing jobs and the site serves as the coordinator between the two parties.
High-end content writing requirements:
These services are mostly required when you need content for press release, books, publications and so on.
- SixEstate – Specializing in content marketing and SEO, all writing goes through both a professional writer and an editor before reaching its final product.
- Press Association – Focusing on editorials, sticky content, and photography, this website offers a professional talent pool for clients.
- NewsCred – A social media and SEO focused company, it hires a highly qualified staff so that clients get the publishable content they are looking for.
- Individual Freelance Journalist – This is not a site, but rather any individual who writes content freelance and skill and price can vary widely.