Most marketers prefer to use WordPress site as their primary CMS to manage their website or carry out content marketing campaigns. There are many who prefer WordPress to create landing page suited to their needs. Recently, I wrote about Why I use WordPress site for content marketing and backed them up with few key reasons. I can very well say that WordPress can be used to create beautiful Landing Page or Sales Page. In order to have a smooth execution of WordPress landing page, it is important that you install the requisite themes that come coupled with all the required features like Drag Drop Editor, A/B testing ,Visitor and Conversion statistics; enabling you to have an idea of the total ROI of each campaign. In this blog post I will cover top 5 and best WordPress landing page builder themes.
Where to use Landing Pages?
You can use landing page templates for different purposes. One primary reason of using best landing page plugin can be to generate lead, coupled with checking engagement of the interested visitor or for generating sales directly. In-case of the latter, these kind of landing page designs are called sales page, because they are directly intent to sell online to the targeted visitor. Usually Landing Page templates do not have navigation bar, sidebar and footers. These usually come with high conversation buttons and elements which enables the marketer to collect more and more leads or to generate more sales. Make A/B test on your landing page to improve conversion rate of your beautiful pages.
To have more conversions, you can start building a WordPress landing page without any involvement of technology or design team. Once you have created the landing page inside WordPress, you can use the same WordPress landing page templates for getting the targeted traffic through various paid or organic campaigns. Having this setup at your disposal, it becomes easy to use and manage WordPress landing page plugin right from the dashboard. And to host WordPress site in one click, use Kinsta hosting service, read the detail post about Kinsta review.
Not only this, by using these themes inside WordPress, you can easily make squeeze pages without much effort. These can be used to collect contact information like, name, email address, countdown timers and contact number seamlessly. So, given the power to build the best WordPress landing page from easy to use drag drop page builder plugin, you can make Landing Page to display information about your product or service, make sales pages without any prior experience to generate sales directly, you just need to integrate payment gateway like 2Checkout. Or, you can also create squeeze page, that can be used for sole purpose of collecting contact information and email address from the visitor.
5 Top WordPress Landing Pages Themes :
Lets have a look through the best WordPress landing pages theme, which are available for online marketers who want to keep process simple with WordPress site.
Divi – First Landing Pages Builder
Divi is one of the best WordPress landing page plugins that you can also use to create templates for email marketing services and pages in front end. Growing your email marketing services is easy using Email Optin module of Divi. It has an integrated A/B testing feature and all the marketing tools you need. You can even use the Divi Builder to Add Social Media Follow Modules in Page. It is highly flexible WordPress landing page plugin, and has 20 pre-made layouts with highly customizable building blocks to help you design WordPress landing page templates for your for high converting. You can edit the structure of the page without touching a single line of code with user friendly Divi page Builder plugin. It converts any and every element into a visual editor block that can be understood easily. Additionally you can add copyright to the pages as well. In the After field, start with a space and add the rest of your copyright sentence. For example: ‘ Sam’s Coffee. All rights reserved.
Recently, ElegantThemes released version 3.0 of Divi; for you can read a review of Divi 3.0.
Divi has a large host of modules to choose from and marketing tools you need . These modules are referred as ‘building blocks’ of Divi and can be used in any combination you want. These modules enables you to add, call to action buttons, price table, testimonial, promo tiles, contact form builder and other options easily with drag drop page builder feature. Divi coming soon feature is cherry on cake! This is one of the best WordPress landing pages plugins that also allow developers to redirect visitors to the Coming Soon page, while admins and editors can continue working on it.
- There are more than 20 pre-made layouts to use in a click and make coming soon pages. Apart from that, you can also create, save and upload your own custom layout and use it later.
- Divi makes your webpage device-ready. Whether you are viewing it on a mobile device or a desktop, the design quality never breaks, its all responsive.
- Divi is partnered with Sucuri.net making it “tighter than Fort Knox”. Hence, it is safe and reliable too.
- There are galleons of header options that can be used to give your web page an unique look.
- Divi has in-built language translation in 32 languages, making it appealing to anyone and everyone.
Divi is a WordPress page builder that is available from ElegantThemes and is available in different plans.
Is there a free version of Divi?
No, unfortunately, Divi doesn’t offer a free version.
Divi pricing plan:
- Personal Plan: Pricing starts at $69/year. It provides access to all themes, perpetual updates and premium technical support. Under this plan you can download other themes of Elegant Themes too!
- Developer Plan :Pricing starts at $89/year and has all the above features along with Access to all WordPress landing page Plugins and layered photoshop files.
JustLanded is yet another top selling powerful WordPress landing page theme for WordPress at Envato Marketplace. This WordPress landing pages plugin is deemed to be the ultimate theme to generate leads and get them converted. Here’s why this is a powerful WordPress theme-
- You can create Landing pages to test conversions.
- JustLanded comes incorporated with all the ‘Building Blocks’ for a wonderful unique landing page. Starting with around 15 social media sharing icons to power-packed feature list, convincing testimonials, and price table, Call-to-Action button integrated in banner and modal windows- JustLanded has so much to explore.
- You can customize the banner of your WordPress landing page. This is the most prominent and the first thing that your customers see. Hence, making your landing page unique is essential. JustLanded is one of the most useful WordPress plugins that gives a lot of options to play around.
- The Mailing list integration helps you integrate with Aweber, MailChimp and other third party servers. Thus, sending newsletters, and featured sign-up forms is the highlight of this section. Along with that you can add the Sign-up Form builder widget on your landing page, and also add the Popular Contact Form builder 7 Plug-in.
- Around 30 pre-set designs to choose from, unlimited colour options and 500+ Google fonts.
- The theme is essentially device compatible. HTML5 and CSS3 makes it compatible with all browsers. It works with WordPress version 3.7x+ up to the latest 4.1 version.
- Has layered PSD files for landing page and blogs.
Some other features worth mentioning are:
- Up to 3 levels Drop down Menus. The ‘Sticky Menu’ is optional.
- Everything is well documented and properly structured.
- Includes demo content to get started immediately.
- It has a free landing page plugin- WooCommerce Integration. It is a popular shopping cart plug-in that has payment gateway integration available for WordPress plugin.
JustLanded provides a regular license at $58 only. Users can update for free once they have paid the license fee. This free update is supported for lifetime. Along with that, JustLanded also provides free premium customer support throughout, with no extra charges.
Thrive is an independent conversion focused landing page theme and landing page plugin for WordPress. You can build stunning pages using Thrive Architect Visual Editor. Use Thrive Optimize to add A/B testing support to Thrive Architect. You can access the Coming Soon Page sets where 12 different designs are present that will allow you to publish a announcement page in seconds. All Thrive themes are All Rights Reserved. Make sure to check last updated version before installing.
Thrive is one of the vastest WordPress landing page plugins that has a beautiful collection of themes, which can be used as landing page,complete website or building email marketing campaigns. What makes them appealing are-
- The themes are designed for speed. The lightweight and lean code, along with automatic image compression makes the themes totally optimized.
- You can add ‘targeted focus area‘ to get better conversion rates.
- In-built A/B testing feature
- User-engagement and readability are the central focus of Thrive’s themes. The careful and correct choice of fonts and colours makes them smart and appealing.
- You can create sample sales pages or any other landing page and test how it looks before making the final version. You can start from scratch and go on to build a conversion-focused website in few clicks- one of the perfect marketing tools.
- There are 600+ fonts, custom colours and various landing page elements that gives you the power to customize your theme just the way you want to.
- Every theme comes with a default Landing Page template which is targeted to make more conversions.
- All the themes are mobile device compatible.
- Constant updating happens on Thrive to make sure you receive only the best, anytime and everytime.
- Too many landing page plugins might slow down the website. Thrive’s themes gives you the option to trim down the number of plugins. Rather you can access more lean, clean and optimized features instead of the landing page plugins.
- Thrive’s knowledge base is open for you all the time. Starting with video tutorials, to training webiners and answers to your queries- Thrive’s support team will be there to help you.
ThriveLeads is the only List Building Plugin on WordPress website that is focused on conversion only.
Thrive has an exceptional drag and drop Content Builder that sets this theme apart.
The content page builder makes it easy to use and edit in simple clicks. Your users see the landing page exactly like you see it while editing. The efficiency of Content Builder on Thrive is by far the best and is often defined as “Built for Marketers”.
Features that justify the statement are:
- Attention grabbing conversion buttons that can be customized to suit your needs.
- Validate your website by creating beautiful testimonials on Thrive Content Builder.
- The Content Reveal button enables you to decide after how many seconds/minutes will your purchase buttons get displayed to your users.
- Enhance the important sections of your websites with the help of attention grabbing boxes.
- Stylish and customized pricing table is just a matter of few clicks on Thrive.
- Add an animated timer on your WordPress page to probe your users to sign up and purchase “before the offer expires”.
- “Click to tweet” boxes helps in pushing your users to share the content.
- YouTube and Vimeo videos can be added easily. You can also upload your own custom HTML video.
- Long posts are great for SEO. Create automated content table for such posts giving your visitors an overview of what they are about to read.
- Create and customize the way you want to showcase your earlier works on your webpage with the help of content grids.
- Add customizable opt-in form builder
There are many more features that make Thrive’s Content Builder best of the lot. The easy to use drag drop builder feature, mobile device compatible landing page templates, option to add animated events and much more only go on to increase your conversion rates.
As a Thrive member, get access to all the plugins and themes.
Here are the various plans that Thrive offers-
Monthly: Personal License comes at $20/month with a startup fee of $97. Agency License comes at $30/month with a startup fee of $147.
Yearly: Personal License starts from $147, and Agency License at $247. There is no startup fee.
Please note, the prices mentioned above are valid currently [offer prices].
Visual Composer –
Visual Composer was released in May 2011. Since then, Visual Compose has been the top selling plugin on CodeCanyon. The plugin also allow you to create beautiful coming soon pages in no time.
The powerful API of Visual Composer allows third party developers to integrate and sell their own add-ons seamlessly as Stand alone plugins. The ‘Drag Drop’ landing page plugin, with more than 200+ themes, is available with a various range of add-ons, making it one of the best sellers.
Features to look out for-
- Intuitive drag drop builder Interface.
- Total Front end and Admin visual editor.
- Works with any and every WordPress website theme.
- Create layouts with drag and drop interface with 40+ content elements within minutes.
- Choose your own colour scheme to stylize your webpage.
- Responsive design; mobile device friendly layouts.
- High-end support from the team is always available.
- The advanced Grid Builder enables you to display posts, portfolio and/or any other custom post type or media in a grid or masonry grid. More than 40+ predefined styles are available.
- Compatible with Woo Commerce.
- Multilingual support.
- Lifetime free update.
The regular license comes at $33 only.
The drag drop visual editor of ConvertPress makes it easy to add high converting Opt In form builder and landing pages to your WordPress sites in seconds. It has been reported on their website that on using ConvertPress the conversion rates increases from 0% to 60% for the same traffic.
- Stylish Sidebar opt in forms: CovertPress allows you to add professionally designed templates and totally customized email opt in to your sidebar in few clicks. This helps in achieving higher conversion rates in email marketing campaigns. Integration with MailChimp, Aweber, Infusionsoft, iContact, Ontraport and many more is possible.
- In Post opt ins: You know how to engage your audience. While your audience is browsing your content, a post opt in provides relevant offers to the reader, pushing them to sign up and ‘purchase’. Pick any of the stylish page templates, customize the content and start using it immediately in your upcoming post.
Get this standalone solution for high converting landing page and elements for WordPress site with drag and drop builder at just $69.
Other Alternatives for WordPress Landing Page Plugin
Another great online theme builder that can be used for building landing page theme is Beaver Builder using drag and drop. Beaver Builder custom template feature makes A/B testing process easy. The Beaver Builder landing page plugin can be used to build webpages quickly on any WordPress plugin. The drag and drop feature, along with mobile responsive layouts, amazon support, SEO-optimization, Woo Commerce ready and much more makes Beaver Builder a simple and perfect online website builder. You can easily create beautiful custom maintenance page or coming soon page.
There are three kinds of pricing modules available:
Agency plan comes at $399, Pro at $199 and Standard at $99. The Agency plan is perfect to start a DIY hosted website or a network of sites to publish businesses. Pro package is great for those who require an all-in-one website builder, while Standard package is for anyone who already have a WordPress theme and just want to add a page builder to their existing website.
Few more WordPress landing page plugin options that are helpful for marketers to build landing pages inside WordPress theme are: OptimizePress, SiteOrigin Page Builder, MotoPress Content Editor, and Conductor Plugin.
An overview of all the Landing page builder themes developed in this post:
You are now aware of the WordPress landing page plugin and their features. We hope now you will be able to integrate suitable WordPress landing page plugins to create beautiful landing pages and email templates. If you are looking forward to create and manage Landing pages separately, without WordPress, you can use Landing Page templates from Unbounce, Instapage and ClickFunnels landing page builders. You can check complete review about these in the blog post Leadpages Alternatives. The detailed comparison guide of best WordPress landing page plugins will help you make a wise decision.
Questions asked for best WordPress landing pages plugins:
What are landing pages?
Landing page are the page that is specifically designed templates for conversions. They have content to persuade a new visitor to take a certain action through a call to action button or any other. For example, there can be a page for lead generation that urges the user to enter his email address via a squeeze page or any other. With this information, you can plan your targeting strategies.
How to create a landing page in WordPress?
You can build landing pages in a WordPress website with the help of landing page builder themes. Some of the options are Divi, JustLanded and ThriveLeads. They are easy to use as they come with features like split testing, drag and drop page builder that allows you to create high converting landing pages.
Are landing pages really helpful?
Yes, landing pages are helpful. Landing page is specifically designed for conversions that are not much possible with blogs or other website pages. Also, you can use features like split testing or b testing to find better-performing pages.
What is Divi?
Divi is a WordPress landing page builder plugin comes with a variety of feature. It is a drag and drop visual builder that makes building landing page very simple.
Which is the best landing page builder plugin?
Divi and Beaver Builder are two best landing page builder plugin.
What are the other ways in which I can create a landing page?
You can use Instapage and Unbounce to build landing pages if you are not interested in using the themes. They also offer functionalities to create splash pages, squeeze pages, or others.