Buying, selling, making payments, maintaining customer relationships, and every other business aspect has gone online. Conducting business online also means creating and maintaining relationships online. A customer support team can help fix things for a customer, like a sale gone wrong, a payment made twice, and a few others. However, just like an offline business, an online business also requires real-time data/feedback to improve their relationships and business. In an offline setup, relationships are built based on observations, customer feedback, and interactions. But it is not possible to manage with an online business set up.
Instead, customer browsing data and other online behavior can be captured and analyzed to make strategic decisions. An online business like Shopify would have tons of customers zipping in and out, making purchases, or browsing products. There are tons of transactions taking place by millions of customers daily, which alone generates a humongous amount of data. Klaviyo helps to build relations across the globe. Email marketing, email campaigns, data-centric segmentation, email personalizations, integrations, and customer profiles are all a part of Klaviyo.
Klaviyo works like a single platform that can be used by a business without logging into multiple systems to get things done. Klaviyo is an email marketing solution that is best suitable for an ecommerce business and is also cloud-based. The data-driven decisions and marketing strategies help businesses of all sizes to grow. It also enables us to build excellent relationships with customers. Klaviyo enables e-commerce businesses to grow and manage without any hassles. But there is no perfect system to address all the challenges of a business. So it would be a good idea for users to check the features, pricing, benefits, and cons of using Klaviyo and Klaviyo alternatives.
- Powerful Segmentation
- One-click integrations
- Facebook Advertising
- ROI-based reporting
- Real-time tracking
- Website tracking
- Built-in autoresponders
- Dynamic data blocks
- Personalized emails
- Product recommendations
- API for custom integration
- Custom activity fields
- Responsive email templates
- Drag-and-drop email design
- Triggered emails
- Email newsletters
- Automated list imports
- Order follow-ups
- Welcome emails
- Customer profiles
- Abandoned cart series
- Upsell through email and newsletter.
- Email marketing
- Marketing campaigns
Integrations with Shopify
Klaviyo offers integration with Shopify, but both require users to have a separate account, and any changes made to a Shopify account does not reflect on the Klaviyo account.
Disadvantages of using Klaviyo
- Lack of email design features
- Challenging to implement workflow designs
- Requires users to get training
- Integrations with Magento and a few others are laborious.
Like every other provider, Klaviyo also has a few of its drawbacks. It would be good if users can conduct a bit of research on Klaviyo alternatives with their features, integrations, pricing, benefits, and use cases to get a better idea of which of them are best suitable for a business’s requirements.
Omni send is one of the best Klaviyo alternatives. Omni send offers various powerful features that enable businesses to manage emails, social media, SMS, and marketing strategies, all with a single automated and personalized platform. Built-in templates, personalized emails, and many other features help businesses stay in constant contact with their customers. While planning an email marketing campaign, the list of to-do things can get overwhelming. Omni send is an email marketing automation platform that saves your teams’ time through its pre-designed templates and a content editor that helps your team resend emails, create engaging content for your email campaigns, and much more effortlessly.
- Omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Push notifications
- Facebook Messenger marketing
- Email and newsletter templates
- Image editor
- Product Picker
- Coupon code creation
- Campaign Booster
- Welcome emails
- Abandoned Cart emails
- Birthday emails
- Customer Reactivation emails
- Order confirmation emails
- Automated email follow-ups
- Smart Send Solution
- Smart contact segmentation
- Landing page creation
- Popup signup forms
- Signup boxes
- Gamification for lead capturing
- Cross-Selling capabilities
- Customer feedback forms
- Reports for Automation, Campaigns, and Forms
- Automated personalized marketing
- Excellent tools to help improve customer engagement
- Contact segmentation is easier
- Effective newsletters
- Reporting tools help to conduct an in-depth analysis of campaigns
- Import your subscribers, segment your contacts, follow the warm-up plan, and set up at least one Campaign per day.
- Sender’s email address, sender’s domain, and IP address are a few things that may impact the placement of your email.
- Big Commerce
- Shopify Plus
- Woo Commerce
- Open Cart
- Tidio Live Chat
- Facebook Page (Auto-Post Campaigns)
- Loyalty Lion
- Re Charge
- After Ship
- Ship Station
- The free plan covers one user, live view & customer profiles of website tracking, website tracking data history for one month, up to fifteen thousand emails per month, email campaigns, up to five segments, three active sign up forms, sign up boxes, popups, and landing pages. The free plan also covers email templates, image editor, sales reports, Zapier integration, discount coupon code, product content block, and Tidio live chat.
- The Standard plan costs $16 per month or $13 per month when paid annually and covers up to three users. All the free plan features are a part of this plan. Email & SMS campaigns, abandoned cart, welcome, Browse/Product abandonment, order & shipping confirmation, cross-sell, birthday, and order follow-up are part of the Standard plan.
- The customized workflows, customer reactivation & feedback, automated SMS, optional branding, unlimited signup forms, campaign booster, product picker, and wheel of fortune are a part of this plan. The standard plan includes up to twenty segments, a data history of up to three months of website tracking, integrations, reporting, gift box, scratch card, and email &chat support 24/7.
- The Pro plan costs $99 per month or $80 per month when paid annually and covers up to five users. All the standard features are a part of the pro plan. Integrations, six months of data of industry-leading analytics, push notifications, customer feedback, and up to two hundred custom events are covered under the pro plan. Free SMS credits, push notifications sends, up to fifty segments, priority support, domain signature, and Google customer match are also a part of this plan.
- The enterprise plan is available at a customized price. It covers all the Pro plan features, Facebook messenger marketing, free SMS credits, unlimited seats & emails per month, advanced workflow customization, unlimited additional fields, and a dedicated account manager.
Privy is another klaviyo alternative that helps businesses grow their email list, reduce cart abandonment, improve repeated visits, send coupon reminders, and stay in constant contact with their customers without any hassle. Privy is also an excellent fit for an e-commerce business.
- Email Collection Tool
- Spin wheels
- Drag and drop designer
- Coupon generator
- Targeted campaigns
- Helps to create a custom callout
- Helps to build a mailing list
- Easy to use interface
- Predefined templates
- Exit intent email capture
- Cart saving display
- Cross-sell display
- Create a Privy account and connect it with your business website
- Setup a domain to send emails and update the business address
- Import existing subscribers/ contacts list
- Configure the integrations
- Shopify Plus
- Big Commerce
- Woo Commerce
- The free plan offers up to five thousand page views per month. Customizations, integrations, every display type, and email & live chat support are a few other features that are a part of the free plan.
- The Privy email plan costs $13 per month. It covers unlimited emails, automated cart abandonment emails, promotions, one-off emails, automated email sequence, sending newsletters, and order follow-up, and email reminders, along with the free plan features.
- The Privy text plan costs $10 per month and enables users to send up to six hundred texts per month to one user. Coupon integrations, Shopify cart, sign -up texts (automated), automated cart abandonment texts, and all the other Privy email plan features are a part of the Privy text plan.
- The Starter plan costs $30 per month. Unlimited emails to unlimited contacts, unlimited flyouts, popups, display types, promotions, newsletters, one-off emails, and other Privy text plan features are a part of the starter plan.
Drip is a cloud-based email marketing software. Drip enables businesses to customize email campaigns, automated workflows, integrations, and much more.
- Facebook Ads
- Workflow Builder
- Process Automation
- Subscriber Tagging
- Lead Scoring
- Drip Campaigns
- Email Blasts
- One-Off Emails
- Split Testing
- Performance Tracking
- Email Address Capture
- Subscriber List Management
- Campaign Templates
- Targeted campaigns
- Automated workflows
- Visual application
- Onboarding campaign
- Fill out the business details and create an account.
- Start accessing the dashboard, navigation, and tags.
- Add customized fields, start campaigns, and segments.
- Set up an automated workflow
- Woo Commerce
- Thrive Cart
- Pipe Drive
- The Starter subscription is free and covers unlimited emails & users, up to a hundred subscribers, Opt-in widgets, API access, automated email marketing, integrations, lead scoring, and purchase notifications.
- The Basic subscription costs $49.00 per month and $41.00 per month when billed annually. Five thousand subscribers and all the other Starter subscription features are a part of the Basic subscription.
- The Pro subscription costs $99.00 per month and $83.00 per month when billed annually. API access and all the other features in the basic subscription are a part of the pro subscription.
- The High Volume subscription is on a quote basis.
- A three week free trials are available for the basic and pro subscriptions.
Active Campaign is an excellent marketing automation platform for small businesses looking to work with user-friendly marketing software. Engaging emails, social media marketing, and more than a hundred integrations are all a part of this klaviyo alternative.
- Marketing automation
- Smart autoresponders
- Built-in integrations with over 200 external services
- Drag and drop email designer
- Track your contacts on-site and in your apps
- Campaign, contact, as well as list reporting
- Track where your contacts live or travel
- Add live ecommerce data and even videos to your emails
- Marketing through SMS
- Phone, live chat, and email support
- Sales automation
- Demographics based contact finding
- Advanced segmentation
- Dynamic email content
- Social media monitoring
- Email templates
- Custom forms for your landing pages
- Free training
- Site tracking
- Event tracking
- Email split testing
- Advanced Lead scoring
- Sales funnel into stages
- Creating a pipeline
- Lead scoring
- Marketing automation
- Download the getting started checklist
- Get a tour of the platform and take the course
- Register a walk-through
- Join the community
- Accounting Suite
- Base CRM
- Big commerce
- The Lite Plan costs $15per month or $9per month when paid annually. Up to three users, unlimited sending, email marketing, marketing automation, newsletters sending, and chat & email support are a part of the lite plan.
- The Plus Plan costs $70 per month or $55 per month when paid annually. Includes custom – branding, domain, user permissions, unlimited sending, lead scoring, up to twenty-five users, deep data integrations, SMS marketing, and one on one integrations along with the other lite plan features.
- The Professional Plan costs $159 per month or $129 per month when paid annually. The professional plan includes site messaging, attribution, up to fifty users, and all the plus plan features.
- The Enterprise Plan costs $279 per month or $229 per month when paid annually. Free – social data & design services, phone support, unlimited users and sending Uptime SLA, a custom mail server domain, and all the professional plan features.
If you are looking for software to cover all your email marketing and automation needs, get a response is the right choice. You can use it for marketing campaigns, track your efforts, analyze fluctuations in real-time, make data-driven decisions, and realign your marketing strategies as per the changes.
Sending emails to any subscribers without worrying about the email content/ template is a hassle-free experience if you are using the content editor. The email marketing and automation features enable sending unlimited emails to subscribers. Even the free trials allow email to a thousand subscribers. Integrations and marketing tools make it one of the best among the Klaviyo alternatives. The 24/7 support center helps to get started without any hassles.
- Responsive Email Design
- Landing Pages
- A/B Testing
- Autoresponders 2.0
- Email Creator
- Email Intelligence
- List Booster
- Inbox Preview
- Build a subscriber list
- Setup and track campaigns
- Manage funnels
- Improve sales process
- List building
- Email automation
- Add / import contacts list
- Integrate accounts for recurring imports
- Plan campaigns and manages sales
- Analyze results and plan new strategies
- Zoho SalesIQ
- Flip cause
- The Pro plan costs $49 per month or $40.18 per month as an annual fee of $34.30 for twenty-four months. CRM, up to three users, up to a hundred attendees, web event tracking, scoring, up to five thousand contacts, and automated segmentation.
- The Max plan costs $165 per month or $135.30 for a year, or $115.50 for twenty-four months. Salesforce integration, custom DKIM, up to five hundred attendees, five users, up to ten thousand contacts, and all the pro plan features.
- The Enterprise plan costs $1,199 per month or $839 for twelve months, or $719 for twenty-four months.
- Dedicated: IP address & infrastructure, ten users, and a hundred thousand contacts are a part of this plan. This plan also includes max plan features.
SendinBlue is another one of those klaviyo alternatives that enable businesses to launch email campaigns, marketing automation, create landing pages, generate leads, and do much more on a single platform. SendinBlue is easy to use and enables users to improve their communication with their contacts.
Organizing contact lists based on demographics and target groups helps engaging draft content and enables users to strategize marketing strategies. The chat functionality enables users to stay in constant contact with their customers for various reasons like product inquiries, complaints, and order/ payment follow-ups.
- Email campaigns
- Transactional email
- Signup forms
- Landing pages
- Marketing automation
- SMS marketing
- Shared inbox
- Subscription forms
- Facebook ads
- Retargeting display ads
- Trigger monitoring
- Google Analytics integration
- Flexible, customizable layouts
- Promote collaboration between teams
- Effective Facebook ads
- Customer workflows
- Email and SMS campaigns
- Track customer behavior
- Automated email campaigns
- Personalized landing pages
- Marketing automation to welcome new contacts
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Contact list management with marketing automation
- Set up an account on Sendin Blue and get the API key.
- This API key is essential, and works are an account credential for all your activities.
- Shop ware
- Ninja Forms
- Presta Shop
- Type Form
- Woo Commerce
- Opt-in monster
- Thrive Leads
- Mail Poet
- Google Analytics
- The Free plan covers up to three hundred emails per day and unlimited contacts.
- The Lite plan costs $25 per month and covers Sendin Blue logo removal, email support, unlimited sending, advanced statistics, up to a hundred thousand emails, and all the features covered in the free plan.
- The Premium plan costs $65 per month and includes all the features in the Lite plan. Up to ten lakh emails, marketing automation, landing pages, phone support, Facebook ads, and multi-user access are all a part of this plan.
- The enterprise plan can be customized and covers SSO, access for over ten users, priority sending, priority support, and customer success.
Convert Kit is an email marketing automation software that is cloud-based and is an excellent fit for small businesses, bloggers, YouTubers, podcasters, and course content creators. Convert kit helps in email marketing automations, workflow automations, email sequencing, landing page templates, and much more without any hassles of using multiple platforms.
- Automation blueprints
- Automation rules
- Custom opt-in forms
- Custom patterns & textures
- Custom segmenting
- Customizable landing page design
- Drag and drop
- Drip email marketing
- Email scheduling and sequences
- Landing page templates
- Multiple incentives
- Open rate tracking
- Personalized messages
- Post-specific opt-in forms
- Subscriber exclusion
- Visual editor
- Email broadcasts to the subscriber list
- Automation rules
- course content creators
- Sign up for a Convert Kit account
- Set up your account info in Convert Kit
- Set up a form
- Add the form to your website
- Add tags and segments
- Import your contact list
- Acuity Scheduling
- Bounce Exchange
- Gravity Forms
- Lead pages
- Mail Munch
- Member Mouse
- Optimize Press
- Woo Commerce
- A Free Trial is available
- Zero to one thousand subscribers costs $29 per month.
- One thousand to three thousand subscribers cost $49 per month.
- Three thousand to five thousand subscribers cost $79 per month.
- A customized quote is available for volume subscription.
- All the plans include unlimited – Emails, Automation rules, Landing pages, Courses, and forms.
CleverTap is another best among the klaviyo alternatives, a comprehensive platform that enables uses to manage analytics, user engagement, and improve brand awareness. With the analytics feature (real-time), users can make well-informed decisions and realign marketing strategies based on consumer behavior. The marketing platform has pre-built campaigns that help improve ROI, user retention, and app engagement.
- Retention Cohorts
- Rich User Profiles
- Uninstall Tracking and Analysis
- Device Crossovers
- Clever Campaigns
- Triggered and Scheduled Campaigns
- A/B Testing
- User Segmentation
- Server APIs
- User insights
- Personalized messages help to improve customer engagement
- Streaming Apps
- Ecommerce Apps
- Travel Apps
- Log into your Clever Tap account.
- Click on your account and go to the Clever Tap dashboard that is in blue.
- The dashboard will be in blue.
- Click the Explore Demo Account button.
- A Free Trial is available.
- The Growth Plan includes all the analytics and engagement features, and you can contact the vendor for cost.
- The Advanced Plan includes features that enable engagement, and you can contact the vendor for cost.
- The Enterprise Plan includes all the features that help data management and security. You need to contact the vendor for cost.
Along with all the other aspects of business, marketing has also moved digital. Several email marketing software available in the market enables businesses to stay in constant contact with their customers. They are also easy to use, and well fit for an e-commerce business needs, understand the customers’ behavior, and manage marketing campaigns quickly and effortlessly much more. Klaviyo offers some exciting features like Facebook advertising, reporting, website tracking, personalized emails, integrations, email templates, and many others that are both easy to use and saves a lot of time.
Klaviyo is a great email marketing software, and its integration with Shopify makes it an excellent choice for e-commerce businesses. But lack of email designs, difficulty in implementing workflow designs, and a few integrations that are not very easy to use lead users to look for the other Klaviyo alternatives. Several good email marketing and automation software in the market offers some of the best marketing tools. This email marketing tool Enables users to send emails to unlimited subscribers, email marketing services, launch marketing campaigns, and do much more effortlessly.
Every marketing automation platform available in the market offers some exciting marketing tools and other features. Most of them offer a free trial. Whether they are Klaviyo alternatives or not, they all offer pricing plans that are the best fit for different business sizes. A basic plan has limited features and works great for a small business with a limited customer list. Most of these Klaviyo alternatives like the drip, active Campaign, omni send, and a few others are easy to use and are an excellent choice for an email marketing platform.
While dozens of software like MailChimp and others, it is essential to choose the most relevant business requirements. We have discussed in detail the Klaviyo alternatives that are best suitable for an ecommerce business. Many others in the market are fit for other businesses too. Choosing them based on the tool they offer, ease of use, and pricing plans would be a great idea. An email marketing tool plays a vital role in an online business. It is crucial to maintain constant contact with the customers, and an email automation platform enables businesses to use it effortlessly!
Questions asked while looking for Klaviyo alternatives:
What is email marketing automation?
Email is a best way of staying in constant contact with customers. Sending emails, scheduling the time, engaging content in the newsletter, and much more are made possible with automation. It would be impossible for businesses to track their customers’ birthdays, buying behavior, and many other details. Thanks to email marketing automation, it can all be done effortlessly.
Which are the best email marketing automation tools?
Sendin Blue, Drip, Convert Kit, Get Response, MailChimp, and many others are some of the best email marketing automation tools. However, there is no perfect software, and it is crucial to suit the one that is best suitable for your business needs.
Can email marketing software be used for free?
Most of the email marketing software providers offer a basic plan with limited features for free. A free trial is also available for a limited period and does not require any credit card details to register and use them.
What is omnichannel marketing?
Businesses use multiple channels to improve their sales numbers and offer their customers a collective shopping experience irrespective of the shopping destination(mobile device, laptop, or a physical store).
How to select the best email automation software?
Features, comparison of features and pricing, usage of the tools to the business needs, reviews of users, and ease of use are factors to be considered while selecting the best email automation software.
Which are the best klaviyo alternatives?
Omnisend, Privy, Drip, Getresponse, ConvertKit, Activecampaign, and a few others are some of the best klaviyo alternatives.
How are email marketing campaigns useful for businesses?
Improved outreach to a global audience, cost & time-effective, easy to use, easy to get started, and helpful in improving ROI are some of the benefits of email marketing campaigns.